Eat with love what’s grown with love,
prepared with love, and served with love.
In her provocative book, Soul-Full Eating, Maureen Whitehouse artfully combines her knowledge as an expert in nutrition and spirituality to guide you along a delicious and rejuvenating, Soul-satisfying path. It’s one based on the love of food that anyone – no matter their faith, religion or personal philosophy – can follow.
Take this journey to consciousness, if you would like to:
- Make simple, dynamic changes in the way you select, prepare and eat food that will increase your vibrancy and personal energy.
- Deepen your spiritual connection on a daily basis.
- Learn the ins and outs of a variety of alternative diets — including Raw Foods, Macrobiotics, Ayurveda, Acid/Alkaline Balance, Food Combining and the “new” Kosher.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge about weight loss that promotes self-love along with dropped pounds.
- Use food to stimulate the body’s ability to rejuvenate and heal.
Outstanding! This book will fill you with Soul.
Mark Victor Hansen
Co-Author, New York Times #1 Bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul
Every religious tradition describes the ‘still, small voice within’ that speaks clearly but quietly. When we listen to our inner wisdom, we tend to choose foods and ways of living that are more healthful, as Soul-Full Eating describes.
Dean Ornish, M.D.
Founder and President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute
Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco